1. RI refers to Raffles Institution and includes its management, Board of Governors, staff and students.
2. There is a minimum donation amount of SGD$10.
3. All donations shall be in whole dollars.
4. All donations once made are non-refundable.
5. Donations to Raffles Institution are tax-deductible.
6. Donations will be used only for the purposes specified.
8. Donor’s personal data will only be used and disclosed for submission to the Inland Revenue of Singapore (IRAS) for tax-deduction, and any other donor-related activities.
9. Raffles Institution reserves the right to modify these Terms & Conditions at any time, as it deems fit.